TOWANDA– The fire that ripped through the Chamberlain family’s home Christmas Eve Morning showed no mercy. A cell phone video taken by a neighbor shows how quickly the flames destroyed almost everything. Hours later people on North Main Street were still shedding tears looking at what happened.
“This is ridiculous, they have nothing,” sniffed Brian Russell.
Investigators tell Newswatch 16 the fire was sparked by careless smoking.
Yorkie’s truly are a loveable little breed. So much pep, so much spunk. Sometimes too much. They will be the alpha in your family if you do not take yorkie training seriously. This blog will be set up to give prospective owners, new owners, and seasoned owners essential tips and necessary guidance to keep our little friends under control.