Funny Baby Videos Dancing That Will Make Your Day

TOWANDA– The fire that ripped through the Chamberlain family’s home Christmas Eve Morning showed no mercy. A cell phone video taken by a neighbor shows how quickly the flames destroyed almost everything. Hours later people on North Main Street were still shedding tears looking at what happened.

“This is ridiculous, they have nothing,” sniffed Brian Russell.

Investigators tell Newswatch 16 the fire was sparked by careless smoking.

YouTube video: funny babies video

View more at

Leave a Reply